Resource Property Management (RPM)
Resource Property Management (RPM) is a Florida-based property management firm that serves Rosedale as well as many other condominium and HOA clients. RPM works for, and reports to, the Rosedale Master Homeowners Association (RMHA) Board of Directors. RPM can take direction from the RMHA only; it does not work for individual homeowners.
Administrative Services by RPM
Working with the RMHA and its committees, RPM delivers a number of administrative services to Rosedale, including, but not limited to:
• Advising specific actions based on what other communities may be doing
• Keeping financial records
• Taking and retaining minutes of RMHA meetings
• Managing Architectural Review Committee requests and the approval process
• Issuing bar codes for gate entry (except during the COVID-19 pandemic)
• Managing Estoppel Letters and other legal documents involving sale of homes
• Issuing compliance violation letters to homeowners, builders, or vendors
• Handling all RMHA insurance renewals and claims
• Managing all administrative mailings and notices
• Overseeing selected processes: the annual RMHA meeting, all other board meetings, and
• For new owners, handling print Rosedale Homeowner Welcome Packages, dwellingLive instructions, RMHA website instructions and mailbox keys for new builds
• Other support as the RMHA may require
Establishing a OneSource Account with RPM
Once RPM receives your Manatee County recorded deed as a new homeowner, you will be mailed a Welcome Letter about how to create your online account with RPM. You are instructed to go to the Resource Property Management website (CLICK HERE for website), click on the “OneSource Login” link in the upper center of the screen and proceed according to the directions in the letter.
Once you have set up your account, you can use RPM’s web-based management system, OneSource, at the One Source website (CLICK HERE for website) to communicate with them. On the OneSource website you can manage payments to RMHA. Under the Maintenance tab property owners can initiate a work request for problems in common areas e.g. irrigation, plant health, mailboxes, sidewalks, lighting, lakes, roads, etc. Under Association Business can be found the agenda and minutes of RHMA Board meetings.
We have easy access to their services at the RPM office just north of the Links entrance at 2025 Lakewood Ranch Boulevard, Suite 203. Their office is currently closed to visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The RPM person who handles Rosedale business is Deborah Janke. She can be reached by phone at:
Or you can reach RPM via their web-based management system, One Source (CLICK HERE for website).