Property Change Request (ARC)Form
Instructions & Form
The application process for review of proposed changes by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) is slightly different for homeowners who are part of a local HOA (homeowners association) than for homeowners who do not have a local HOA. The procedures below are detailed separately for these two different categories of homeowners.
You will note that there are five different categories or types of changes that require ARC approvals. You should check the appropriate box indicating the type of change being proposed.
In the case of any change that requires delivery of supplies on pallets, they may not be placed on the street at any time. To hedge against road damage, a $250 returnable deposit check payable to Rosedale Master Homeowners Association (RMHA) is required and must be submitted to Resource Property Management (RPM) at the time of application. The last page of the form includes a request for return of the deposit upon completion of the work being proposed. Return via email is preferred.
Use the following email for all ARC correspondence:
Deborah Janke - (email@example.com)
The form is a pdf fillable form. The form must be downloaded before filling it out. Once you have filled it out you can email it to your local HOA or hand deliver. The form can be filled out and easily submitted via email to RPM without having to hand write or scan the document for submission.
Steps for homeowners with local HOAs
Step 1 Fill out the form (Click Here) for the form) and submit it first to your local HOA
for review and approval.
Step 2 If approved, then it can be forwarded to RPM for submission to
the Master Architectural Review Committee for review.
Steps for homeowners who do not have a local HOA
Step 1 Fill out the form (Click Here for form).
Step 2 Submit it electronically, if possible, to RPM.
Other Important Information
1. All properly submitted requests will receive a written reply from RPM as quickly as possible with either
approval, denial (with possible guidance for resubmission), or request for additional information.
2. If request is approved, it is the Owner's responsibility to notify RPM and the HOA ARC Coordinator upon completion of work.
3. Please be aware that should work be done to the exterior of your home without ARC approval, the
Rosedale Master Homeowners Association has the right to demand the property be restored to its
original condition at the owner's expense.
4. Homeowner is responsible for any damages to the common areas or the neighboring properties.
5. Approval of the ARC request does not supersede any city/county/state approvals. Homeowner is
responsible for obtaining any city/county/state approvals and providing copies of such to RPM before
work may begin.
6. All work must comply with Rosedale Master Homeowners Association Covenants, Conditions, and
7. No drainage easement, swale, canal, lake, or pond may be obstructed, filled in or altered.
8. Nothing in the approval authorizes any activity in wetlands or conservation areas of Rosedale.
9. Trees or vegetative plants placed in an easement are not protected even if approved by the ARC.
10. Generators must be screened from view similar to the requirements for pool pumps, AC equipment,